Part Time Payroll Administrator – St. Austell - Circa: 22,500 Pro Rata
Trial Balance Consulting have been engaged by our long standing client, a well-established and highly reputable hospitality business located in the St. Austell area, who seek to recruit an experienced Payroll Assistant. This is an urgent, part time position with anticipated working hours of 20 hours per week (working patterns TBC).
The role will work closely with an experienced Payroll Manager who is currently taking full responsibility for a weekly and monthly payroll totalling approx. 400employees. The successful candidate will be assisting in supporting all aspects of the company payroll administration to include the following:
- Work closely alongside the Payroll Manager in all aspects of payroll administration
- Maintenance of payroll records
- Administration of new starters and leavers
- Administration of salary adjustments, absences and holiday requests
- Processing of RTI submissions
- Ensure existing practices meet current regulations
- Deal with employee payroll queries
- General payroll analysis
- Administer P60’s, P45’s, P11D’s and process SSP/SPP payments
We’re seeking an experienced payroller for this position and the successful candidate should possess at least 12 months of recently gained exposure gained within a similar setting. Candidates will not require sector specific experience and we welcome applications from practice-based payroll professionals.
For further details and to apply, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR8420 ASAP.