Payroll & Finance Assistant - Padstow - £: Negotiable DOE
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively reengaged by a well-established and highly reputable manufacturing business located in the Padstow area, who seek to recruit a Payroll & Finance Assistant to join their accounting function. This is permanent opportunity that is anticipated to be full time, although part time hours may be considered by mutual agreement. The role will be based at the company HQ based on the outskirts of Padstow.
The role will work closely with an experienced Finance Manager and predominantly focusses on payroll administration, both weekly and monthly. The successful candidate will be assisting in supporting all aspects of the company payroll operation, as well as ad-hoc finance oriented duties to include:
- Maintenance of payroll records
- Administration of new starters and leavers onto Sage based payroll system
- Processing of RTI submissions
- Ensure existing practices meet current regulations
- Deal with employee payroll queries
- Administer P60’s, P45’s, P11D’s and process SSP/SPP payments
- General assistance to the finance team including accounts payable/receivable, petty cash management, credit card reconciliations etc.
We’re seeking a payroller, ideally with some general accounting exposure, with at least 12 months of recently gained exposure gained within a similar setting. Candidates with either a commercial, NFP or practice-based payroll background will be equally considered for the position. The role will offer a competitive salary and will be negotiable dependent on experience.
For further details and to apply, please contact Elle Benjamin quoting reference EB8027 ASAP, stating your preference for full or part time working hours.