Interim Charity Bookkeeper - Truro outskirts - £: Neg DOE
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively engaged by a highly regarded charity that, due to a period of change following internal promotion, seek to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper for a 3-month fixed term contract. The role is full time and our client has offered the successful candidate the choice between hybrid office/remote working (50/50), or to be based from the charity’s regional HQ based on the outskirts of Truro. Remote working will be available upon successful completion of handover.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Use of bespoke system and MS Excel to record all regional financial transactions
- Regularly report on accounting activity to head office
- Accounts preparation for month end reporting
- Accounts to Trial Balance
- Statutory compliance
- Preparing P&L reports
- Purchase and sales ledger
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Bank reconciliation
- Credit Control
- Petty cash
- Payroll administration
- Dealing with customer and supplier queries
- Other office management duties as required
For this position we’re seeking an experienced self-starter, either AAT or professionally part/fully qualified, or qualified by experience. It’s a standalone position so the successful candidate will need to be equally comfortable in administering the transactional elements of the role, as they would commentating on general performance of the charity. Intermediate-advanced MS Excel skills will be a pre-requisite.
Our client wishes to be guided on candidate salary requirements based on market values. For further details and to apply for a position with this highly ethical organisation, please contact Elle Benjamin quoting reference EB7833 ASAP.