Finance Manager - Exeter - £28-32,000
Who’d have thought that Exeter could be the home city to a bespoke engineering business that has taken the world by storm, quite literally. Trial Balance Consulting have been reassigned by a longstanding client; a company leading through R&D, manufacturing and global distribution. Their products are high end, very much sought after, and utlilised by high-end retailers/contractors throughout the UK and internationally.
They’ve tasked us with sourcing a Finance Manager to join their expanding team. This is an important role within the business that reports directly to their Head of Finance, and works amongst a medium sized accounting team. It’s a varied opportunity encompassing responsibilities such as:
- Accounts payable and receiveable management
- Bank reconciliations using SAGE
- Monthly statutory returns to include VAT/Intrastat/CT61 etc.
- Export documentation maintenance
- Weekly reporting on financial projects
- Monthly management accounts and reporting including accrual and placements of costs.
We’re seeking an experienced candidate with at least five years’ experience and a minimum of level 3 AAT qualification. Experience in a product based company would be ideal but is not essential, however recent exposure to SAGE Line 50 and a good knowledge of MS Excel is. If this sounds like you, please contact/apply to Elle Benjamin quoting reference EB7302.