Purchase Ledger Administrator – Yeovil - £25k - £27k
Trial Balance Consulting are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a new client, a very well established environmental services business operating multiple sites throughout the Southwest. The company seeks to recruit a Purchase Ledger Administrator, a full time, permanent role to be based at the business headquarters on outskirts of Yeovil.
The position works within a small, friendly and highly experienced department that operate in a fast-paced environment. Core responsibilities to include:
- Act as an initial point of contact for supplier enquiries and liaise with colleagues across all remits to resolve discrepancies
- Monitor the accounts payable email addresses
- Complete new supplier registration documents
- Administer the purchase order system
- Creation and location of invoices ensuring appropriate VAT status and invoice coding
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Ensure payment authorisation of supplier invoices
- Assisting with month end procedures
- Assisting with AP system process improvements
- Assist the Financial Controller with ongoing accounting projects
For this role we seek a candidate with a minimum of 12 months of recently gained experience, ideally gained within a modern finance function. Candidate’s may be part or fully AAT, or consider themselves to have suitable vocational experience. Applicants should be highly numerate with great attention to details, and be quick to learn and develop new skills. The business is technology driven so sound IT skills also essential with previous experience using Sage and/or MS Excel highly beneficial.
For further details of this opportunity, please contact Dan Saunders without delay quoting reference DS9692 ASAP.