Interim Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk - Newquay - £12 - £15 per hour
Trial Balance Consulting have been engaged by a new client, a very fast-growing construction focussed business based in Newquay, who urgently seek to recruit a part time Purchase Ledger Clerk to join them on an interim basis of 3-4 Months, commencing ASAP. The role will be full time and based in the organisations modern offices.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will work closely with an experienced Financial Controller and support a small finance team. Key responsibilities to include:
- Inputting purchase ledger invoices
- Matching supplier invoices to PO numbers
- Administer supplier payment runs
- Reconciling payments against supplier invoices
- Act as a first point of contact for supplier queries
- Assist in preparation of payment runs
- Administer expenses claims
This is a fast-paced role that would suit a candidate with at least 6 months of recently gained experience in an accounts payable environment. Candidates can be either QBE or part/fully AAT qualified and should have excellent communication skills as the post holder will liaise with suppliers regularly.
For further details and to apply, please contact Elle Benjamin quoting reference DS9465 ASAP.