Accounts Payable Supervisor - Truro - Up to: £30,000
Trial Balance Consulting are delighted to be assisting a specialist construction services business based in Truro who seek recruit an Accounts Payable Supervisor. This is a newly created position which is offered on a full time, permanent contract and will be based from newly refurbished offices
Working as part of an experienced finance team, and ultimately reporting to the head of Finance and directors, the successful candidate will assume lead responsibility for the management of the accounts payable function. Key responsibilities to include:
- Line management of the Purchase Order system, ensuring that supplier invoices are correctly coded, inputted and matched using Sage based systems
- Oversee regular supplier payment runs
- Production of supplier reconciliation statements
- Control of expense claims systems
- Contribute to monthly management accounts by identifying transactions for prepayments and accruals
- Act as a key point of contact for supplier queries and resolution
- Accounts Payable reporting
- Work with finance colleagues with ongoing accounting projects
The candidate we are looking for: A very experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk or existing AP Manager with a solid understanding of all aspects of managing supplier invoice processing, payments runs and appropriate VAT coding. Our client is more focussed on vocational experience and we therefore welcome applicants either part/fully AAT qualified or qualified by experience (QBE). The successful candidate will require good all round IT experience, with a strong working knowledge of MS Excel and ideally (though not essentially) SAGE. The role works as part of a friendly and energetic team who, despite working remotely, have developed an efficient function that relies on team work so excellent communication and interpersonal skills will be essential.
For further details and to apply, please contact Dan Saunders quoting reference DS9184 ASAP. Our client is keen to appoint as soon as possible so if the role sounds to be of interest, please do not delay in making contact.