Finance Assistant - Wadebridge - £23-25,000
Trial Balance Consulting are pleased to have been exclusively reengaged by a long standing client and highly reputable employer, a specialist services business with a strong market share of the local hospitality sector. The business currently has tasked us with sourcing a Finance Assistant, a full time, permanent position to be based at the company’s modern and well equipped headquarters in Wadebridge.
Reporting to a highly experienced Finance Manager (also introduced by Trial Balance Consulting), and working as part of a small but highly efficient team this will be a broad and interesting role, perfectly suited to an ambitious candidate hoping to develop their skills and widen their range of responsibility. The core focus of the role will include:
- Supporting the Finance Manager and other accounting colleagues in all aspects of the day-to-day financial administration for the company
- Assist in the production of financial reports for company directors and senior management team
- Daily bank reconciliation and general up keep of a Sage based accounting system
- Administration of accounts payable and receivable to include processing of invoices and supplier payment runs
- Act as a first point of contact for supplier/client enquiries via telephone and finance email accounts
- Assist finance team with the production of year end accounts
- General administration of company documentation across all areas of the business
For this role we seek a motivated and organised Finance Assistant, ideally possessing no less than 18 months of recently gained experience in a similar role. The position would be well suited to a ledger clerk looking to increase their range of experience in a busy and supportive environment. Candidates that have commenced AAT studies are encouraged to reply although applicants with relevant vocational experience will also be considered. Good IT skills including an aptitude for picking up bespoke accounting platforms essential as will be the ability to work as part of a team.
This vacancy is available for immediate commencement and our client is keen to commence candidate interviews upon receipt of suitable applications. For further details and to apply, please contact Dan Saunders quoting reference DS8996 ASAP.