Interim Finance Manager - Newquay / Hybrid - Circa: £40,000
Trial Balance Consulting are delighted to have been exclusively reengaged by another of our long standing clients, a well-established and fast growing Cornish hospitality business with a number of sites located throughout the county. The company currently seeks to recruit an experienced Finance Manager; a full time assignment with a fixed duration of 3 months but with potential to convert to a permanent contract at completion. The role can be operated on a hybrid working arrangement to suit both sides split between the company’s headquarters in Newquay and remotely.
Working closely with a very experienced Finance Director and supervising a small transaction finance team, this will be a varied role with a key focus on the production of management information. Core responsibilities to include:
- Production of highly quality monthly management accounts to include commentary
- Work closely with FD, MD and tier one management team to provide a range financial insight
- Supervision of a small team transactional accounting colleagues
- Produce cashflow forecasts and budgets
- Analysis of past month performance to identify KPI’s, opportunities, trends and potential risks
- Research cost reduction initiatives
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Analysis of project costings
- VAT reporting and submission
- Supervise supplier payment runs
- Liaise with external stakeholders including banks and auditors
For this assignment we seek an experienced Finance Manager with a solid understanding and experience of producing high quality management accounts, ideally professionally qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA. The successful candidate must possess recently gained experience in all aspects of running a highly efficient finance function and ideally staff supervision. A knowledge of the hospitality sector would be highly advantageous. A sound working knowledge of MS Excel and digital accounting platforms will also be essential. The role works with a motivated and professional team and the Finance Manager will be a prominent member of the business so excellent team-working and communications skills essential.
For further details of this opportunity, including a detailed role specification please contact Dan Saunders quoting reference DS8931 ASAP.