Accounts Payable Specialist - Plymouth – £24-26,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been engaged by a past client, a long standing and highly successful manufacturing business based in Plymouth. The company urgently seeks to recruit a Purchase Ledger specialist to join them in a permanent, full time and site based role.
The company has a considerable supplier network and as such the successful candidate will play a key role in effectively managing the day to day AP function of the business. Supported by a highly experienced Finance Manager and working as part of a small and friendly team, this will be diverse role where the AP Administrator will build and develop successful relationships with a number of major suppliers. Key responsibilities to include:
- Processing and posting accounts payable invoices
- Assume a lead responsibility for managing supplier payment runs
- reconciliation of supplier statements
- Resolving invoice enquires
- Coding of expenses invoices and receipts
- Assist in year-end audit process
- Assist accounts receivable team where required
- Assist with general accounting duties and support the Finance Manager with major projects
For this role we seek a candidate with some previous experienced gained in an accounts payable function, ideally (though not essentially), within a high volume manufacturing/services environment. Applicants should have excellent administration experience and strong IT aptitude. Full training on the company’s bespoke accounting system will be provided from day one but good input accuracy skills essential, as well as the ability to regularly communicate with new and existing suppliers.
For further details including well considered role specification, please contact Dan Saunders quoting reference DS8918 ASAP.