Sales Ledger & Credit Control Clerk - Paignton - £25,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively engaged by a new client, a specialist manufacturing business that operates on a global scale. The business currently seeks to recruit an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk and Credit Controller to join their finance team on a permanent, full time and site based contract.
Working closely with a highly experienced Financial Controller and also liaising with colleagues across multiple areas of the business, this will be abroad and interesting opportunity that focusses on maintaining the health of the company’s high-value customer accounts. Key responsibilities to include:
- Work closely with FC, customer service and sales functions to maintain la ow risk accounts receivable ledger
- Multi currency bank allocation
- Chase overdue accounts and update debtor notes
- Generate and share statements of account
- Perform credit checks on new customer accounts
- Assume lead responsibility for accounts receivable function administration
- Month end accounts receivable reporting
- Monitor accounts receivable accounts
- Frequent debt book reviews and agree plan of action with FC
- Creating and issuing sales invoices using Oracle based systems
- All aspects of aged debtor administration to include direct communications with customers with unpaid invoices
We’re looking for a confident candidate with good experience of general ledgers and aged debtor management, either part/fully AAT or qualified by experience. The company uses an Oracle based accounting platform where full training will be provided. Good experience using MS Office products essential, particularly Excel. The finance team are highly experienced and energetic and the role would be well suited to a candidate with excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
For further details including a detailed role specification and to apply, please contact Dan Saunders quoting reference DS8771 ASAP.