Interim Finance Manager - Penryn area - Circa: £60,000 FTE
Trial Balance Consulting have been engaged by one of our long standing clients who urgently seek the assistance of an experienced Finance Manager for an interim period (likely to be circa 9-12 months). This is a full time, site based contract at the company’s HQ close to Penryn (with onsite parking).
The opportunity comes about to cover a period of sabbatical leave so it is important that the incoming contract FC is able to perform an efficient handover of work. Key features of the role to include:
- Assume responsibility for all accounting protocols and maintaining robust internal controls
- Ensure compliance to all relevant reporting standards
- Identify and implement ongoing improvements to the function
- Act as a key point of contact to external stakeholders and major suppliers
- Production and delivery of detailed management accounts
- Ensure efficient supplier payment processes
- Management of the payroll function (not administration)
- Regular liaison with investors and internal stakeholders
Think you’ve got what it takes? We’re looking for a dynamic, energetic, and down-to-earth Finance Manager with a demonstrable history of success. A professionally qualified individual (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), or suitably qualified by vocational experience, you’ll need a solid background in supervising staff, preparation of financial and management reports, up to date knowledge of accounting standards and budgetary controls, and most certainly a natural leadership style.
The contract is available for commencement in early 2023 - precise timeframes TBC.
Interested? Great, I’d love to tell you more. For a confidential, informal chat, or to move straight to application, please contact Dan Saunders in confidence, quoting reference DS8744.