Part Time Company Bookkeeper - Seaton - £25-30,000 FTE
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively assigned by a new client, a well-established construction focussed business with two core brands. Due to continued growth and an established customer order book they currently seek to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper to join them on a permanent, part time basis. The role is offered with flexible working hours circa 3 days per week (days and working patterns to suit the successful candidate). This employer also offers blended remote and office-based working from their Seaton offices.
This is a broad role where the successful candidate will lead the finance functions for two branded owner managed businesses. Reporting to the company director and liaising with colleagues in all departments, the key focus of the role will include:
- General bookkeeping using QuickBooks and bespoke construction software (training provided)
- Administration of accounts payable and receivable
- Preparing and administering supplier payment runs
- Prepare monthly payroll
- Manage CIS and VAT scheme requirements
- Bank reconciliations and petty cash management
- Cash flow management
- Other administration duties: Employee holiday administration, vehicle servicing documents, CSCS card filing etc.
We’re looking for an experienced bookkeeper, ideally, though not essentially with previous experience gained in within the construction industry. The successful candidate can be either part/fully AAT or qualified by experience but should possess at least two years’ experience gained in a similar position. Experience of using QuickBooks would be great but not essential. The role works within a busy but very friendly office so great communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
For further details and to apply, please contact Dan Saunders quoting reference DS7964 ASAP. The company seek to appoint as soon as possible with an agreed start date and handover to follow.