Accounts Manager - Bideford - £26-32,000 Neg DOE
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively assigned by an interesting hospitality-based SME based in Bideford, who seek to recruit an Accounts Manager / Company Bookkeeper to head up their business finance function. The role is offered on a full time, permanent basis, and to commence as soon as possible to ensure a detailed handover with the existing incumbent.
This is a broad, inclusive role that would be particularly well suited to an experienced Bookkeeper or a skilled Assistant Accountant that wants to take the helm of small business accounts in a number one capacity. The role reports to the business owners and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to join an experienced management team. Key focus of the role will include:
- Day-to-day bookkeeping for multiple income streams using Sage/Xero
- Management of accounts payable/receivable to include invoice creation and supplier payment runs
- Production of management reports with commentary for owners
- VAT preparation and submission
- Bank reconciliations
- Internal payroll via Sage Payroll
- Aged debtor management
- Cash accounting and credit card reconciliation
- Liaising with chartered accountants, suppliers and other external stakeholders
For this role we’re searching for a candidate with experience gained in a similar environment, bookkeeping for an SME with increasing annual turnover. Candidate’s maybe either qualified by experience, part/fully AAT, or part CCAB qualified. The role works with a passionate and energetic team that promote a non-hierarchal approach to the running of the business. This represents a great opportunity for the successful Accounts Manager to shape, streamline and develop the function and help contribute to the continued expansion of the business.
For further details and to apply, please contact Dan Saunders quoting reference DS7952 as soon as possible.