Finance Assistant - Wincanton - £22-30,000
Trial Balance Consulting are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a past client; a long established and highly successful specialist logistics business based in Wincanton (with onsite parking). Due to continued expansion, the company now seek to recruit a Finance Assistant to join their small but experienced accounting function.
This is a broad role with a particular focus on leading the accounts payable and receivable function. Key responsibilities to include:
- Day-to-day management of the accounts receivable function
- Setting up new clients on MS Dynamics/Navision
- Aged debtor maintenance
- Raising credit notes
- Administration of invoice discounting facility
- Overall management of accounts payable function
- Reconciliation of purchase ledger invoices
- Preparing supplier payment runs
- General ledger analysis
- Other ad-hoc finance tasks and assisting with accounting projects
For this role we’re seeking a candidate who possesses at least 18 months of experience gained within a similar environment, either part/fully AAT or qualified by experience. Previous experience using MS Navision would be advantageous but not essential for candidates with a strong aptitude to learn a new platform.
For further details and to apply for this position, please contact Dan Saunders quoting reference DS7877.