Interim Payroll Manager (12-month FTC) - Barnstaple - £35-40,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been engaged by a prominent technology services business and major north Devon employer who urgently seek to recruit a Payroll Manager to join their finance function based in Barnstaple. The role is offered on an interim basis as a 12 months fixed term contract (maternity cover). The role is full time full time and this employer promotes a blended working policy (a minimum of two days per week in the office with up to three working remotely).
The role works within a large, friendly, and highly experienced team and the successful candidate will be supported by three experienced payroll administrators. Key responsibilities of the role to include:
- Oversee the accurate and timely processing of a large monthly payroll
- Support a small payroll administration team
- Resolving any payroll queries
- Production and submission of payroll data to HMRC
- Maintain accurate pension data and liaise with pension provider
- Ensure effective submission of annual statutory data – P11Ds, Class 1A etc.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of changes in payroll legislation
- Collate payroll records using MS Excel
For this role we’re looking for an experienced Payroll Manager, ideally (though not essentially), CIPP qualified and with experience using Sage based payroll systems. The role works within a fast paced, team spirited department and the successful candidate will require excellent organisational and communication skills.
In addition to an attractive base salary, this employer offers a range of exceptional employee benefits. For further details including a comprehensive role specification, please contact Dan Saunders quoting reference DS7811 ASAP. Our client is highly motivated to fill this position quickly and will interview suitable candidates at short notice.