Accounts Assistant - Newquay - Full or Part time - £22k - £25k
What does a really good role look like for an Accounts Professional?
- Challenging and varied role with room to move in to different areas in your career;
- Growing and stable organisation with the opportunity to grow with it;
- Supportive finance team that all work together;
- Fantastic HR department who make sure that your time at work is as good as it can be;
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of a blended work from home approach;
Now, if the items above tick your boxes then you will want to read on….
Trial Balance consulting have been asked again to recruit for the Finance department of a fantastic organisation based near Newquay.
They have asked us to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant to join the team on a full/ Part time and permanent basis. You will need to either be studying or have passed your AAT qualification to be considered for this role.
The role will entail:
- Cashflow management
- Assisting with Monthly reporting
- Monthly VAT reporting and reconciliation
- Setting up suppliers
- Updating the fixed assets
- Additional duties as required
Suitable candidate will have:
- At least 18 month of accounting experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of working with high volumes of transactions
- A great attitude to fit in with an amazing team
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click apply and upload your CV.This is an urgent requirement so please don’t hesitate!
This vacancy is being managed by Dan Saunders under reference DS7473.