An exciting opportunity for a Corporate Tax Assistant has arisen to join a very popular firm of chartered Accountants in Swindon.
You will assist the Tax Manager in providing a high quality Corporate Tax advisory service.
Your principal responsibilities in this role will be to provide support to the Tax Manager by:
- Answering technical queries
- Assisting with the provision of tax advice to clients
- Assisting with corporation tax reviews
- Dealing with HMRC
- Managing annual filing requirments
The ideal candidate will have:
• A proven track record in a corporation tax compliance environment
• An ATT or CTA qualifications preferable, though consideration will be given to candidates who are qualified by experience
• Excellent team working skills and a strong work ethic
• The ability to complete work to a high professional standard
• Excellent systems skills
The ideal candidate must come from a similar background, within accountancy practice. In exchange my client offers the opportunity to work in a very professional and sociable team environment, with a highly competitive salary package.
If you are interested in joining this fantastic firm, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK6245.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.