Are you an experienced payroll bureau administrator seeking a new position in Plymouth? Do you have what it takes to run end to end payroll for multiple clients, adhering to very strict timescales? Then this exciting new role could be just what you’ve been waiting for.
- Processing monthly and weekly client payroll including RTI, statutory year-end returns and P60s
- Administering the Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay and Statutory Paternity Pay Schemes.
- Running the automatic enrolment processes, producing and issuing standard letters using Sage
- Payroll and issuing pension providers with relevant data.
- Processing joiners and leavers.
- Recording sickness and other absences.
- Completing various forms required by HM Revenue & Customs.
- Liaising with clients by telephone, email and by letter to obtain data, to provide payslips and report and resolve client queries.
Suitable applicants will have extensive payroll experience, ideally with a bureau background. My client offers an excellent salary, training and career progression. To apply for this role please forward your details to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK6216.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.