An exciting new position is now available for an experienced Senior Accounting Technician / Accounts Semi-Senior to join a multi-office firm in their Salisbury office.
Please note: the minimum requirement of this role is recent accountancy practice experience, unfortunately those without this will not be considered.
Working for a friendly team you will become an integral part of this business. Your duties will include:
- Accounts prep for a wide range of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Interacting with clients face to face an over the telephone
- You will assist clients with online accounting software and provide information regarding MTD.
- Offer advice to clients when required
- Other adhoc duties as they arise
In return my client is offering an excellent salary (£25-30,000) and assistance with study if required. They are happy to consider those who are part or fully qualified, however they are just as interested to hear from those who are qualified by their experience.
Does this sound like you? Then apply now! Forward your details to Carly Kellow quoting ref: CK5681.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.