This role is open to experienced accountants coming directly from practice only. Those without practice experience will unfortunately not be considered.
Yours duties will include:
• Management of a portfolio of clients ranging from sole traders through to limited companies
• Year-end and monthly accounts preparation
• Preparation and lodgement of financial statements
• Preparation and lodgement of personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT returns and bookkeeping
• Attending client meetings and dealing with queries
Essential requirements –
• Recent practice experience
• Part or fully qualified AAT, ACCA, ACA, CTA etc
• Team player attitude
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK5590.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.