This friendly firm offer an excellent salary and benefits package along with opportunities to progress your career through promotion and study.
• Preparation of accounts
• Preparation of management accounts
• Preparation of tax returns
• Payroll for a clients, including pensions processing
• Payroll, bookkeeping & preparation of VAT returns during holiday cover and assistance during busy periods
My client is looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
• AAT qualified or studying
• Minimum of 12 months' recent experience in a practice environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK5547.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.