The role will primarily be to provide a high standard of support to the tax manager and the tax seniors, dealing mainly with individual and partnership clients in preparing their self-assessment tax returns and dealing with queries from clients.
Your specific duties in this role are likely to include:
• Preparation of self-assessment tax returns from information provided by clients.
• Review of tax computations and tax returns for client businesses and individuals as required.
• Dealing with HMRC
• Setting up new clients .
• Attending courses to keep up to date with all legislation
And the skills that my client is looking for in a potential employee will include:
• Ideally studying towards or recently having completed ATT
• Potential to do further studying towards CTA will be considered.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for, please apply immediately addressed to Carly Kellow and quoting job reference CK5520.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.