A new and interesting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts & Audit Senior to join a firm of Chartered Accountants in Swindon on a permanent basis.
Please note all candidates must have previous experience within an accountancy practice environment. Those without this experience will not be considered.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
• Planning and ensuring audits are completed within agreed time frames
• Building and maintaining effective client relationships through clear communication of technical points
• Analysing and highlighting any issues to partners
• Managing the working of, and developing junior team members Monitoring budgets and highlighting any overruns to partners and clients
• Preparation of accounts
• Managing and training junior staff
• Assisting in business development
My client is keen to receive applications from candidates who have recent experience in a similar audit focused role. They will be ACA/ACCA part or fully qualified with a confident approach to client and strong technical knowledge.
Trial Balance Consulting are proud to be one of the only Southwest based accountancy recruitment consultancies to employ an expert team specialising purely in recruitment for accountancy practices.
To apply for this vacancy please forward your CV to Carly Kellow quoting reference CK5473.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.