SR3734: Payroll/HR Administrator
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£20K - £25K
Active vacancy - suitably experienced applicants sought ASAP.
Payroll/HR Administrator – Indian Queens - £20,000 - £25,000
Trial Balance Consulting are seeking an experienced Payroll/HR Administrator to join an innovative and growing multi faceted services company based in Indian Queens. The role will be permanent/full time and will come with a salary of £18,000 - 21,000, depending on experience. Reporting into the Financial Controller, the main purpose of the role is to ensure that the payroll is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
Duties of the Payroll/ HR Administrator will include:
- Managing a large complex payroll (including salary, contractors, time sheets and clock cards)
- Payroll Reconciliation
- Deductions (SMP, SSP, CSA etc.)
- Pensions Administration
- Preparing draft contracts
- Maintaining personnel files for all employees, to assist with the smooth running of the payroll.
The successful candidate will have:
- Recent experience of running a payroll
- Knowledge of RTI administration
- A strong understanding of CIS and payment of sub-contractors
- Ideally have some general accounting experience
- Be capable of managing a busy workload with minimal supervision.
This is an excellent opportunity and the client is keen to see CV's. If you are interested and want to hear more, please send your CV to Steve Roach, quoting ref SR3734.
Apply: SR3734 - Payroll/HR Administrator
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.