RE3301: Client Manager (Accountancy Practice)
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Client Manager (Accountancy Practice)
£35K - £45K
My client is a very successful firm of Chartered Accountants offering a variety of services lines to include statutory accounts preparation, tax and VAT compliance, tax planning and consulting, management accounting and audit. Due to their continued success they are now looking to recruit an experienced Client Manager to join their dynamic team.
This role is responsible for applying accepted accounting and principles and procedures to analyse financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
Specifically, your duties will include:
• Compiling and analysing financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
• Ensuring financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
• Ensuring all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Preparation of financial management reports.
• Ensuring accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close processes.
• Establishing and monitoring the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
• Resolving accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
• Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities.
• Monitoring and supporting taxation requirements.
• Preparing for financial audit and co-ordinating the audit process.
• Overseeing accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
• Evaluating and advising on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues.
• Collecting and analysing financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, providing strategic recommendations and maintaining solutions to business and financial problems.
• Ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data.
Applications are welcomed from applicants who meet the following criteria:
• Knowledge of accounting principles and practices essential.
• Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations essential.
• Knowledge and experience of accounting computer applications essential.
• Preferably ACCA or ACA qualified.
• Knowledge of auditing practices and principles advantageous.
In exchange my client offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, CPD support where appropriate, free car parking, life insurance and a generous pension scheme.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a highly successful firm at an exciting point in its development. Apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3301.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE3301 - Client Manager (Accountancy Practice)
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.