RE3250: Accounts Technician (Accountancy Practice)
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts Technician (Accountancy Practice)
£16K - £22K
Trial Balance is working with a highly successful and rapidly expanding firm of Chartered Accountants to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Accounts Technician to join their friendly team.
Working closely with a client portfolio made up of sole traders, partnerships and small and medium sized corporations, your duties in this varied role will include:
• Preparation of financial statements for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders up to the audit threshold.
• Preparation of tax computations.
• Providing bookkeeping services.
• Filing Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs documents on client’s behalf.
• Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date.
• Dealing with the preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns.
• Compliance with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements.
• Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email.
• Providing varied administrative and business set-up services for clients.
My client is looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
• AAT qualified or qualified by experience.
• Previous experience in accounts preparation for limited companies and unincorporated businesses.
• Previous experience in preparing tax computations and returns for limited companies, unincorporated business and individuals
• Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative in delivering an excellent service to clients.
• Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
In exchange my client offers a friendly and flexible working environment, opportunities for career development and support for your studies, and a highly competitive salary package.
Don't miss out on this role which is actively interviewing; please apply immediately addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3250.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE3250 - Accounts Technician (Accountancy Practice)
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.