Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£23K - £25K
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
An exciting and rewarding opportunity has arisen to join a charitable organisation, based in North Bristol/South Gloucestershire. The organisation is seeking to recruit an experienced bookkeeper top take a lead role in maintain it’s accounting records/processes. The role is offered on a permanent and full time basis and will report directly to the company accountant and business manager.
Duties will include:
· Purchase and sales ledger maintenance
· Assist with monthly management accounts
· Weekly and monthly bank reconciliations
· Assist with monthly payroll
· Petty cash
· Assisting with compliance audits
The successful candidate will:
· Be part or fully qualified or be able to demonstrate suitable vocational experience
· Have prior experience of double entry bookkeeping and accounts to Trial Balance
· Be proficient in the use of SAGE products
· Be an excellent communicator with a genuine passion for good causes
This is an excellent role in a great location with good benefits. If you feel that you could add value to this organisation, please send your CV to Dan Saunders quoting the ref DS3468.
Apply: DS3468 - Bookkeeper
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.