CK3541: Payroll Bureau Specialist
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Payroll Bureau Specialist
£15K - £22K
An exciting vacancy has arisen within a successful firm of Chartered Accountants based in Cardiff. They are looking for an experienced Bureau Payroll Specialist to join a busy team processing weekly and monthly payroll on behalf of multiple clients. This role has arisen due to continued growth within this rapidly expanding firm.
Your duties will include:
• Using SAGE payroll to process weekly, monthly and quarterly payroll runs, for clients with anything up to 100+ employees
• Administering Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) and Statutory Paternity Pay (SPP) schemes and maintaining all required data
• Processing starters and leavers under RTI regulations
• Completing various forms required by HMRC
• Processing year end procedures following RTI regulations and producing P60s for employees
• Administering Auto Enrolment procedures
• Administering attachment of earnings orders and advising clients of the payments due to the relevant authority
• Providing advice to clients in relation to pay, taxation and National Insurance issues
• Resolving queries and keeping the Payroll Manager briefed on any significant client issues or unresolved matters
This role would suit an experienced Payroll Assistant, with bureau experience. Key to your success in this role will be your technical payroll ability, your ability to work effectively as part of a coherent and high performing team, and your ability to manage multiple deadlines.
If you are interested in this role, or any other role within accountancy practice and have relevant experience, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow quoting job reference CK3541.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South-West of England working, on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.
Apply: CK3541 - Payroll Bureau Specialist
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.