RE3484: Accounts Manager / Senior Manager (Accountancy Practice)
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts Manager / Senior Manager (Accountancy Practice)
£30K - £50K
Trial Balance is working with a very successful firm of Chartered Accountants with multiple offices and service offerings across the South West to assist with the recruitment of a Client Manager or Senior Manager. This firm has experienced significant growth in recent times, but prides itself on still retaining a family feel to the organisation, and offering a personalised service to its’ client base.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Running a portfolio of fees, which will grow over time
• Advising clients on accounting, taxation, planning and business matters
• Attending client meetings and deal with client queries/correspondence
• Overseeing work of junior team members, including delegating work to them, supervising them and reviewing their work. Assistance with developing the careers of those individuals
• Assisting with Business Development and Marketing activities of the team, including networking where appropriate
• Working with existing team’s directors and managers to continue to grow and evolve the team
Applications are encouraged from candidates who meet the following criteria:
• ACA or ACCA qualified with a minimum of 12 months post qualification experience
• Well versed in all aspects of statutory accounts and tax return preparation
• Possessing up to date knowledge of current accounting standards and tax legislation
• An excellent communicator with outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
In exchange my client offers a modern and progressive working environment with excellent opportunities available for career and personal development. An excellent salary and benefits package is available alongside relevant CPD and study support.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for, please apply addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3484.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE3484 - Accounts Manager / Senior Manager (Accountancy Practice)
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.