Are you ready to take the next step in your tax career, with the support of a very progressive and forward-thinking firm? This could be just the role for you...
I'm working with a very successful Plymouth based firm who are looking to strengthen their tax team, both at the Assistant and Senior level.
Your specific duties will include both compliance and tax planning projects in the areas of personal tax, corporation tax, PAYE, VAT and CGT; handling HMRC investigations and communicating with a diverse client portfolio.
- The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Several years’ experience in a tax role in practice
- Broad ranging experience in personal and corporate tax
- ATT qualified and potentially undertaking CTA studies for the Senior role
- Part qualified or looking to study AAT for the Assistant role
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
In exchange my client offers a professional and fun working environment with regular social events, excellent career development opportunities, study and CPD support where applicable, and a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a leading business at an exciting stage in its’ development. Please apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE9719.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist