Part Time Accounts Assistant - Ilfracombe - £18-20,000 FTE
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively assigned by our longstanding, a specialist services business with clients located throughout Devon & Somerset. The role is being offered on a permanent, part time basis with some flexibility as to work patterns which will likely equate to 20 hours per week (office based).
This is a newly created role to support the Finance Manager that we have recently sourced for the business. It’s a broad and interesting finance opportunity that would be well suited to a candidate in the early stages of their accountancy career. Key responsibilities to include:
- Inputting and coding purchase ledger invoices using QuickBooks
- Inputting and verifying sales ledger invoices against company CRM
- Inputting various expenses
- Petty cash management
- Assisting the Finance Manager in statutory accounting preparation and VAT returns
- Assisting with system improvements and streamlining
Our client is not concerned about status of any qualifications but has stipulated at least 6 months of recently gained experience in either a commercial finance setting or with an accountancy practice. This is a busy, fast paced but very friendly business and the successful candidate will be a well-known face amongst the team - excellent communication skills essential!
For further details and to apply, please contact Dan Saunders quoting reference DS7509 ASAP.