This small but rapidly expanding team in Torquay seek an experienced addition to their team.
To be considered for this role applicants MUST have previous accountancy practice experience. This is a minimum requirement of the role, those who do not have this experience will not be considered.
• Accounts preparation for a varied client base of sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies
• Personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT returns and client bookkeeping
• Extensive client interaction
• Have RECENT accountancy practice experience
• Ideally be part or fully AAT qualified
• Be approachable and professional
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK5556.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.