SR5017: Temporary Administrator
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£16K - £20K
Duration: 4-6 weeks
Active vacancy - suitably experienced applicants sought ASAP.
My client, based in Kingsbridge, is looking to recruit a temporary Administrator to join their team immediately for a period of 4-6 weeks. The role is full time and the successful candidate will provide timely and accurate administrative support across a number of business areas.
Duties will include:
• Providing administrative support to the Business and Finance Managers
• Production/editing of Excel spreadsheets
• Maintenance of a bespoke database
The successful candidate will:
• Have polished IT skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Possess a high degree of accuracy
• Previous experience in office administration
• The ability to multi task and deal with a busy and varied workload
If you would like to learn more about this role or would like to apply please contact Steve Roach and quote ref SR5017.
Apply: SR5017 - Temporary Administrator
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.