SR4918a: Graduate Accountant
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£17K - £19K
Duration: 12 Months
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Accountant to join a not for profit organisation based in Ivybridge, for a 12 month fixed term full time contract.
Reporting into the Director of Finance the duties of the Graduate Accountant will include:
- Assisting with management accounts preparation
- Ensuring financial controls are maintained
- Analysis of profit and loss by department
- Assisting with financial planning and forecasting
The successful graduate Accountant will –
- Have graduated with at least a 2:1 in Accounting, Finance, Business or another relevant undergraduate course
- Have a high level of computer literacy and keyboard skills (Excel/Word)
- Have experience working in a busy office environment, and be organised and methodical
- Have a willingness to get the job done
This is an excellent opportunity to embark upon or advance your accountancy career. To apply please forward your CV to Steve Roach quoting ref: SR4918a.
Apply: SR4918a - Graduate Accountant
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.