SR4848: Assistant Financial Accountant
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Assistant Financial Accountant
£25K - £28K
Active vacancy - suitably experienced applicants sought ASAP.
Are you a part qualified Accountant employed in Practice, looking to make the move into Industry? Then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
My client is seeking an Assistant Financial Accountant to join them on a permanent, full-time basis. Located near Sherborne with offices throughout the UK, the recruiting organisation are well known and recognised within their field of expertise.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with month and year end
• Costings and analysing expenditure
• Preparing and/or reviewing management accounts and accompanying schedules as applicable
• Liaising with auditors to ensure any issues are fully resolved
• Actively mentoring and managing staff under your direction to improve their technical and operational knowledge
The successful candidate will:
• Possess good communication skills
• Be able to manage a busy and varied workload
• Be at least part ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
In exchange my client offers an excellent working environment with clear opportunities for progression plus CPD and study support packages where appropriate. If you would like to learn more about this role or would like to apply please contact Steve Roach and quote ref SR4848.
Apply: SR4848 - Assistant Financial Accountant
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.