SR4754: Company Bookkeeper
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£25K - £27K
Vacancy at interview stage/on hold - Enquiries from suitably experienced applicants welcome.
Company Bookkeeper - Cirencester - £25,000-27,000 FTE
Trial Balance Consulting have been assigned exclusively by a well-established and successful M+E Design Consultancy who seek to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper to join their Cirencester office on a part time basis. With business operations spanning the UK this is a pivotal role where the successful post holder will oversee daily accounting operations.
Working within a small team, the successful candidate will maintain accounting systems in the following areas:
- Inputting and coding of both sales and purchase ledger invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Producing accounts to Trial Balance
- VAT preparations and submission
- Monthly supplier payments
- Producing accounts payable/receivable reports
- Managing aged debtor report through effective credit control
The successful candidate should:
- Be qualified by experience (or AAT level), and able to perform an all-encompassing Bookkeeping role
- Possess experience of using Sage Line 50 with a strong aptitude to pick up new bespoke systems
- Be an effective team player and able to work as part of a small team
This is an interesting and varied opportunity that would be well suited to an experience Bookkeeper with an SME/OMB style background. For further details please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR4754.
Apply: SR4754 - Company Bookkeeper
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.