SR4511: Accounts Manager
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£20K - £25K
Active vacancy - suitably experienced applicants sought ASAP.
Trial Balance Consulting have been assigned by a niche manufacturing business, who seek to recruit an experienced Accounts Manager to join their offices near Falmouth. This is a pivotal role within the organisation as the successful candidate will take ownership of the daily accounting life cycle.
Working as part of a small team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Production of monthly management accounts
• VAT preparations and submission
• Maintenance of sales and purchase ledgers
• Job costing
• Monthly payroll
• Managing aged debtor report through effective credit control
The successful candidate should:
• Be AAT qualified, however candidates who are qualified by their experience will also be considered
• Have experience of multi-currency transactions
• Possess excellent IT skills and a strong aptitude to picking up bespoke systems
• Be an effective team player and able to work as part of a small team
This is an interesting and varied opportunity that would be well suited to an experienced Accounts Manager with an SME/OMB style background. For further details please send your CV to Steve Roach quoting reference SR4511.
Apply: SR4511 - Accounts Manager
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.