SR4462: Commercial Finance Manager
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Commercial Finance Manager
£34K - £38K
Active vacancy - suitably experienced applicants sought ASAP.
Commercial Finance Manager - St. Austell - £34-38,000
Trial Balance have been assigned by our long term client, a large, well established charity based in St. Austell. This is a fantastic opportunity for a developing accountant to join the team in a position of significant responsibility and with genuine opportunities to further develop. Working closely with the Financial Controller and the Finance Director this is a brand new role within the organisation that will play a critical part in the company’s plans for future development.
Key responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
1) The accurate and timely delivery of all management information (accounts) and forecasting.
2) Producing detailed month end journals and processes
3) Commercial analysis, business case modelling and future forecasting
The successful candidate will likely:
1) Be professionally qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA, although candidates who can demonstrate suitable experience but do not hold a full qualification will be given due consideration.
2) Possess a very commercially astute attitude. The role will require the post holder to spend significant amounts of time outside of the finance team, leading and influencing other department managers.
3) Have experience of financial modelling and be able to manipulate large volumes of data
4) Possess excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity offering the successful candidate an excellent working environment and genuine opportunity for development within a stable, well established organisation. For further details or to apply, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR4462. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Our client seeks to review CVs as soon as possible so early application would be advantageous.
Apply: SR4462 - Commercial Finance Manager
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.