SR4393: Management Accountant
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£26K - £30K
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a distribution business based in Paignton.
Reporting to the Head of Finance the successful candidate will be responsible for the timely production of monthly management accounts and assisting with the smooth running of the finance dept.
The Management Accountant will also be responsible for:
• Preparing journals, accruals and prepayments for all aspects of the business
• Preparation and reconciliation of quarterly VAT returns
• Assisting with year-end accounts
• Credit control
• Reconciling balance sheets and accounts
The successful Management Accountant will:
• Ideally be part CIMA qualified, however candidates who are qualified by their experience will also be considered
• Have gained experience in a similar role, ideally within a manufacturing setting
• Be able to work autonomously and manage a busy and varied workload
• Have strong IT skills, including Excel
• Have good communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to further their career in accounts. If you are interested and want to learn more please send your CV to Steve Roach quoting reference SR4393.
Apply: SR4393 - Management Accountant
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.