SR4372: Finance Business Partner
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Finance Business Partner
£34K - £38K
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
Finance Business Partner - St Austell - £34-38,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been assigned by a well-established retail business who seek to recruit a Finance Business Partner (with management accounting duties), to join their sizeable finance function. The role is located in St Austell and is offered on a full time and permanent contract.
This is an interesting and varied role working across a number of business areas with key responsibilities to include:
- Working with managers across a variety of departments to deliver comprehensive accounting solutions
- Producing detailed management accounts with commentary for management review
- Full budget analysis and forecasting
- Month end reconciliations
- Supervision of key ledger maintenance
- Profit and loss reviews
- Budget consolidations and long term forecasting
- System implementations and developing ongoing improvements
- Ideally, although not essentially qualified (or close to qualified) ACA/ACCA/CIMA. QBE candidates who can demonstrate suitable experience will also be considered
- Possess experience of working at a similar level within a commercial environment - retail, services and leisure based (other sector experience considered)
- Good all round IT experience with the aptitude to pick up bespoke IT systems
- Possess excellent commercial awareness with the ability to communicate with colleagues both in and out of finance
Our client offers a superb working environment with a number of benefit and real opportunity to progress within a large team. For further details of this role please contact Steve Roach quoting SR4372.
Apply: SR4372 - Finance Business Partner
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.