Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£18K - £22K
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
Trial Balance Consulting are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a growing business based in West Cornwall.
The role is being offered on a part time basis (x3 days per week) and comes with a competitive salary of £18,000-22,000, depending on experience.
As well as assisting the Administration Manager the successful Bookkeeper will be responsible for:
• Completing month end/year end accounts and liaising with external auditor
• Reconciling accounts, cashbooks, Paypal and bank accounts
• Credit control
• Nominal ledger
• Submitting VAT returns and dealing with VAT queries
• Maintaining fixed asset register
• Daily banking
• Processing supplier payments and remittances
• Resolving accounts queries
The successful candidate will:
• Be AAT or similar, or qualified by experience
• Posses a good working knowledge of Excel and Word
• Experience with Sage accounting software is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career in accounts and in-house training will be provided for their computer systems.
If you are interested please forward your CV to Steve Roach, quoting ref SR3980.
Apply: SR3980 - Bookkeeper
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.