Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£22K - £25K
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
UK Site Bookkeeper - Truro - £22,000-25,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been assigned by a well-established and successful retail distribution business, who seek to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper to join their Truro based office. With business operations spanning the UK and Eastern Europe, this is a pivotal role where the successful incumbent will take a lead role in compiling financial accounting data for all UK based transactions.
Working within a small team, the successful candidate will maintain accounting systems in the following areas:
- Inputting and coding of both sales and purchase ledger invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Producing accounts to Trial Balance
- VAT preparations and submission
- Monthly supplier payments
- Producing accounts payable/receivable reports
- Managing aged debtor report through effective credit control
- Provide information as required by European CFO for the production of accurate management accounts
- Ad hoc assistance with multiple company bank accounts
The successful candidate should:
- Be qualified by experience (or AAT level), and able to perform an all-encompassing Bookkeeping role
- Possess experience of using Sage Line 50 with a strong aptitude to pick up new bespoke systems
- Ideally (though not essentially), possess multi-currency exposure
- Be an effective team player and able to work as part of a small team
This is an interesting and varied opportunity that would be well suited to an experience Bookkeeper with an SME/OMB style background. For further details please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR3643.
Apply: SR3643 - Bookkeeper
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.