RE5569: Cloud Accounting Specialist
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Cloud Accounting Specialist
£20K - £32K
Are you excited by the prospect of MTD, and a systems whizz on Xero, Sage and Quickbooks, with an interest in furthering your knowledge in this area? You might be just the person I’m looking for…
I’m working with a prestigious firm of Accountants, who are looking to strengthen their cloud accounting team in readiness for MTD.
Your duties in this interesting role will include:
• Meeting with clients and assisting with the setup of cloud accounting software and associated data processing apps
• Delivery of training to clients over the phone and on site
• Provision of ongoing support to clients
• Maintaining your technical knowledge of changes in the Cloud environment, spotting opportunities for the firm to extend its client offering, and helping implement key projects for the firm
• Encouraging and supporting colleagues in their development and training of accounting software
• Maintaining excellent relationships with clients.
To be a success in this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
• Tech literate with working experience of Xero, Quickbooks and/or Sage
• An ability to build and maintain excellent client relationships
• Strong team working skills
• Excellent IT, communication and prioritisation skills
• Strong presentation and training skills
In exchange my client offers a professional and supportive working environment, excellent opportunities for career development and a market leading salary and benefits package.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply ASAP addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE5569.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE5569 - Cloud Accounting Specialist
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.