RE5512: Client Bookkeeper
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£18K - £22K
Trial Balance is working with a very successful firm of Chartered Accountants to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Bookkeeper to join their outsourced accounting team, in a fast paced role dealing with the preparation of monthly accounts for multiple clients across a diverse range of industries.
Your key duties in this role will include:
• Processing sales and purchase invoices
• Preparation of bank and credit card reconciliations
• Processing basic monthly journals
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Preparation of client management accounts
Applicants to this role should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Excellent skills in Sage and Excel, with exposure to cloud based accounting systems desirable
• AAT qualified or possessing a similar level of practical experience
• Strong bookkeeping background, ideally within an outsourced accounting or client bookkeeping function
• Excellent customer service and team working skills
Don't miss out on this opportunity to join a dynamic and sociable team. Apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE5512.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE5512 - Client Bookkeeper
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.