RE5300: Newly Qualified Accountant - Accountancy Practice
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Newly Qualified Accountant - Accountancy Practice
£25K - £35K
Do you fancy working for a leading accountancy practice with a growing network of offices, offering excellent opportunities for both personal and career development? This could be just the role you have been looking for…
My client is continuing to grown its market share, and has a vacancy for a recently qualified Accountant to join a busy and sociable team working in a business services capacity.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Accounts and tax return preparation for a portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Management of your client portfolio to ensure all deadlines are met
• Resolving client queries and provision of business advice
• Mentoring and supervision of junior staff
• Business development and networking
This role would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
• Fully qualified ACA or ACCA, though consideration will be given to non-qualified candidates with extensive practice experience
• Excellent technical accounting skills in all areas of statutory accounting, VAT, personal and corporation tax
• Strong systems skills to include cloud-based accounting packages
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a varied client portfolio
In exchange my client offers a great working environment, the opportunity to work with a high performing and supportive team, and an excellent benefits package coupled with a highly competitive salary.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for, then I want to hear from you. Please apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE5300.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE5300 - Newly Qualified Accountant - Accountancy Practice
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.