RE5206: Accounts Senior / Client Manager
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts Senior / Client Manager
£23K - £35K
Trial Balance is working with a prestigious firm of Accountants to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Accounts Senior or Junior Client Manager.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Dealing with the completion of annual accounts for incorporated and un-incorporated businesses, including trusts requiring bespoke accounts preparation using Excel
• Reviewing accounts and working papers prepared by other staff, and in-house by clients, to identify tax issues and to ensure that we obtain all the information necessary to prepare tax returns correctly
• Preparing tax computations and tax returns
• Identifying financial, commercial and tax planning opportunities for clients
This role would suit a candidate who meets the following criteria:
• ACA or ACCA Qualified, or qualified by experience
• Extensive previous experience in accounts preparation for partnerships/ LLPs and limited companies
• Proficient in MS Office 2007 (ie. Excel, Word, Outlook), Sage and Xero
• Experience of electronic accounting packages
• Familiarisation with personal and business tax regulations, plus VAT and PAYE.
In exchange, my client offers an extremely professional working environment, excellent on the job training and career development opportunities, and study and CPD support where appropriate. If this sounds of interest please apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE5206.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE5206 - Accounts Senior / Client Manager
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.