RE5117: Private Clients Tax Partner
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Private Clients Tax Partner
£70K - £90K
Trial Balance is working closely with a leading firm in the local area to assist with the recruitment of a Tax Partner with a particular focus on Private Clients to join a firm which is going from strength to strength.
This role will have a broad focus to encompass hands-on client management, staff supervision and mentorship, acting as a departmental technical guru, business development and partnering closely with external agencies and HMRC.
Specific duties within this role will include:
• Planning and delivery of presentations to staff and clients;
• Mentor to all levels of Tax staff including trainees, newly qualified tax staff, Managers and Directors;
• Write update articles for client newsletter and other publications;
• Business Development networking, social media, generating new business and meeting new clients to generate circa an additional £50k per annum;
• Ongoing development and personal development of own specialisms;
• Provide consultation to other members of staff/departments as required and determine when external consultation is required;
• Staff Management;
• Managing a portfolio of circa £200k to £300k fees per annum.
This role would suit an experienced partner from a top-100 accountancy practice or an outstanding Senior Manager or Director who is ready to take the next step in their career.
If you would like to know more, please call Rob Emsley for a confidential discussion or apply quoting job reference RE5117.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE5117 - Private Clients Tax Partner
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.