RE5060: Senior Accountant (Accountancy Practice)
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Senior Accountant (Accountancy Practice)
£20K - £30K
My client, a well respected and progressive Accountancy Practice based in central Bristol is currently recruiting a Senior Accountant to join their team.
This role is working for an ambitious, growing Practice who encourage individuals to challenge and develop themselves within a supportive working environment.
In this challenging and varied position your duties will include:
• Preparation of high level client work to include, completion of statutory accounts, consolidated accounts, management accounts, tax computation, VAT returns, payroll and general advice to the client in respect of UK Companies and Partnerships.
• Provision of technical assistance to members of staff in the accounting services department.
• Remaining up to date with any changes in accounting regulations and ensure clients are made aware of the impact of these.
• Assisting the Directors in the monitoring of outstanding client work and to ensure work is completed by the accounting services team in a timely manner.
• Assisting in the identification and implementation of improved working processes.
• Ensuring the work processes are documented and kept up to date to quality assurance levels.
• Assisting in the design and implementation of new or improved accounting systems for a range of clients to include internal training of client staff in the use of such systems
• Preparation of client management accounts
• Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cashflows as required
• Networking and Business development work including creating new client and business contacts for the SME department in order to establish strong business links and channels to access new business
• VAT technical experience
• CIS technical experience
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within a Practice including producing a full set of accounts and both personal and corporate tax computations.
If this sounds like the challenge that you have been waiting for, please apply now addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE5060.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE5060 - Senior Accountant (Accountancy Practice)
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.