RE4919: Business Services Manager / Assistant Manager (Accountancy Practice)
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Business Services Manager / Assistant Manager (Accountancy Practice)
£30K - £45K
Trial Balance is working with a leading accountancy practice in Somerset to recruit an experienced Business Services Manager or Assistant Manager to join their busy team in Taunton.
Working alongside a dynamic and high performing team, your key focus in this role will be to manage a portfolio of owner managed business clients that include sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, with specific duties to include:
• Accounts preparation and reviewing accounts
• Liaising with clients, providing a full range of guidance and advice and managing client expectations
• Preparing and reviewing tax returns and assisting with tax planning
• Attending client meetings
• Supervising and providing guidance to junior staff
• Attendance at networking events and dealing with new prospect/potential client proposals
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Relevant and current experience across all aspects of statutory accounts preparation and tax in a practice environment
• ACA or ACCA qualifications
• Outstanding communication and business partnering skills
• Experience of mentoring, training and influencing others
In exchange, my client offers a professional working environment and a performance driven culture with opportunities for fast track promotion. CPD and study support can be offered alongside a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for, then I want to hear from you. Please apply ASAP addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE4919.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE4919 - Business Services Manager / Assistant Manager (Accountancy Practice)
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.